The wine has the structure to last but chenin Blanc can also be enjoyed young.
In The Cellar
The wine has intense fruit with a hint of wood spice on the nose, including pineapple, guava and citrus. On the palate it is rich and full bodied with good balance and a long finish.
- Veritas Gold in 1995, Veritas Silver in 1996
- The 95, 96 & 97 vintages were selected by Wine-of-the-
- The 95 & 96 were also selected for SAA Business Class.
- In 99 the 96 vintage was chosen as the winner of the
prestigious annual WINE Magazine Chenin Blanc challenge
(which include a trip to the Loire Valley).
- The 1999 was chosen for SAA First Class.